Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Episode Recap: American Idol - Season 6, Episode 6



Episode 6
Original Air Date: January 31, 2007

Los Angeles - Most people think that "Los Angeles" is Spanish for "The angels", but it actually translates to "the angles". The Mexicans were huge on geometry.

The judges are joined this time by Olivia Newton-John.

The Contestants

Martik Manoukian - Martik's stage name is "Eccentric". He should've chosen "Freakin' Weirdo". He tells us, "I'm an athlete. I will get into acting. I will also get into modeling. I will get into being an author, as well as a singer, songwriter, choreographer, producer, and composer."
His specialty is his panther impersonation. "When I was fourteen and fifteen, I was a kitty cat, but now I'm a full grown panther... The reason I should be the next American Idol is because I am the most exciting entertainer on Earth."
He bursts into the Audition Room and throws his notebook down on the floor. Then he takes his jacket and shirt off and throws them dramatically to the side. After that, he starts pacing back and forth doing his panther impersonation.
Simon finally interrupts, "I'm not being rude, but can we get on with the singing?"
Martik decides to perform one of his...Read the rest of this American Idol recap

Comments on "Episode Recap: American Idol - Season 6, Episode 6"

 

post a comment