Friday, November 03, 2006

Episode Recap: Survivor, Cook Islands - Week 8



Episode: Why Aren't You Swimming?
Original Air Date: November 2, 2006

It's Day 16 and Nate, who has been "kidnapped" from the Raro tribe, is sitting around the campfire with Aitu. The Aitu members try to pump Nate for information, but he's the one who winds up getting an earfull when the topic of Cao Boi's elimination is raised.

Flicka (Jessica) says, "'Kay, so like, I was totally bummed because, like, I totally thought we were voting, like another way. And like, I totally voted for Jonathan and stuff. And like, then you guys voted for Cao Boi, so like, I'm like, 'No way!', 'cause you guys totally didn't tell me. And like I just want to be like, on the same page and stuff."

Yul is not happy this discussion...Read the rest of this recap

Comments on "Episode Recap: Survivor, Cook Islands - Week 8"

 

post a comment