Monday, October 02, 2006

Episode Recap: The Bachelor - Rome, Week 1



Episode 1
Original Air Date:
October 2, 2006


Lorenzo Borghese, cosmetic heir, founder of several profitable corporations, and real-life prince. It may seem like this season's bachelor would have no problems, but that's not the case as Prince Lorenzo explains to the camera during the first segment, "I never ever introduce myself as Prince Lorenzo Borghese. I'm always Lorenzo. The only time that people find out that I'm a prince is when my friends are around and they're trying to pick up girls. They'll introduce me... 'Do you know who that is? That's Prince Lorenzo Borghese.' And then I know my night is ruined."

As he says this, I'm sure male viewers everywhere are thinking, "There but for the Grace of God, go I."

Why is it that no one ever featured on the Bachelor seems like they'd have trouble getting a date in real life? Are the rest of us... Read the rest of the post here


Comments on "Episode Recap: The Bachelor - Rome, Week 1"

 

post a comment