Thursday, September 28, 2006

Episode Recap: Cook Islands, Week 3



Episode: Flirting and Frustration

Original Air Date:
Thursday, September 28, 2006


During the review of last week's episode, we find out what made Billy think that Kandice is in love with him. At the end of the last challenge, Billy turns to the White tribe and says, "I'm next."

Feeling sorry for Billy, Kandice says, "We love you."

Billy smiles and responds, "I love you."

So Billy wasn't crazy, just hard-of-hearing.

Day 7 - Cao Boi of the Asian tribe is still talking. He hasn't stopped since the beginning of the contest.

Brad reflects, "I have had a coming to Jesus in my own mind about Cao Boi - the guy just does not shut up. I don't think he's all there ... and don't think he will ever be there, unless he's medicated."

Read the rest of this article on TVChicken.com/Survivor

Comments on "Episode Recap: Cook Islands, Week 3"

 

post a comment